Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Icky Sicky

Well tonight I am tired and smell of Lysol! This is a marked improvement from the smell of spit-up from Noah and flem from Ethan that I reaked of earlier! TMI you say well I am functioning on little energy so no filter...this could get interesting! We have all shared this fever, snot, cough, and more snot business for over a week now! I am over it and thankfully I think its coming to an end. Ethan, as usual, had it worse than anyone else! If there is something to catch he will get it and keep it for a while! Its interesting that he can keep up w/ germs and lose spiderman! Its amazing to me how much more calm you become with each child. Never would we have let Hannah have a fever and "let it run its course". I offered to put Dr. Koons on our family calling plan when she was a baby! Now by child three it just easy going. I remember once when Hannah was a toddler she got some of the car washing water in her mouth. She was really trying to help Sammy with the car, and he was so excited and then terrified!!! He wanted to call poison control because she could have ingested brake dust or something! Too funny!! Now the boys well lets just say they have tried all kinds of new found things to eat, drink, and ingest! Kind of nice being calmer...kind of weird for those of you who know me! Well off I go to the next task and talk to you all soon! I hope the next time it will be from a vantage point of wellness and smiles! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment