Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Good Dose of Truth

I will spare you all the details...mostly because I am not sure you all are ready for the full picture of how my mind works-SCARY...but I will tell you I am so thankful for TRUTH! This mornig God reminded me of an important TRUTH through a dear fried of mine Rebekah. I was strugglig with some things and really needed to reminded that when my walk with the Lord is right my life will right. Sometimes I get really caught up in decsions, choices, jobs/ministries, life stuff and neglect heart stuff. The Lord is concerned with the condition of my heart not with how busy my hands are. If my heart is right He will establish the work of my hands. I just happened by her house for an unrealated purpose to this and God just spoke to my heart. She was sharing in respect to a trip she had recently been on to N. Africa and about how simple it is to tell of loving Jesus and Jesus loving us. And with every word she spoke it was as if the Lord was uncomplicating what I had seemed to complicate yet again. Love me and love people....love me and love people..is what I heard over and over again. It was freeing...He was freeig me from the legalism and relegion I had began to let take over my thoughts and life. Then the words from John 8:32 found me "Then you will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH will set you free". You see never is walking with Christ bound in leagalism or relgion but in love. I am free from the mundane, the materail, the lie! Free to walk in TRUTH! Life gets foggy and truth can become hard to see but it is there. I would encourage you to have a friend or a close cirle of "truth tellers" in your life so that you are set free! Thank you sweet Rebekah!

No comments:

Post a Comment