Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All grown up with somewhere to go....


Well tomorrow we will be the proud parents of a six year old. Its hard to believe really! I still remember that day like it just happened. Hannah was our very own Thanksgiving turkey born early, 5:44 a.m. to be exact, and she was perfect! I still remember thinking she was soooooo tiny as I held her against my chest, and now when she slows down long enough to hold its hard to tell who is holding who. I am so proud of who she had become....this loving, sweet, genuine, girl who loves Jesus! Along with that has come all the growing up too.....like the picking out her own clothes, wanting to brush her own hair, and tonite a first- A SLEEPOVER somewhere other than home or her cousins house! A real dream for a little girl and a reason for me to check my cell phone every 30 min- in secret hopes she will miss me and call :)! She grabbed her new boots, touched up her play make-up, and grabbed her purse stuffed with randomness and out the door she went.....All grown up with somewhere to go! And no call as of yet! Happy Birthday Hannah!

2 comments: