Monday, November 8, 2010

Nap is a Must


This is so not serious! Sorry for those wanting something more theological or thought provoking, but today right now in this moment it is ever clear to me why I shouldn't let me 3 year old skip nap. We have had an injured toe, he says "my ears going to fall off" after I changed his shirt, then he cried when I asked him if he needs to go to the bathroom. I knew better and still I said yes.....moral to this story weakness breads weakness :)! Just kidding! Moral is go with your gut even when big brown eyes look into your soul and plead "no mama I will be super good". My punishment for this momentary lack of mommy judgement is a cranky boy on an afternoon when leaving this house is a must. We must go to dance, we must run by the store, and we must have a nap next time! Oh well still nice to know he is big and grown in so many ways, and yet little and needy in others. Makes my heart smile a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment