Friday, October 29, 2010

A 3rd Arm


This morning my kids were making wishes.....you know the usual I wish I could fly, I wish I had a bathtub full of ice cream, and of course I wish I had all the candy in the world waaaahhhhaaaahaaaaaa (scary laugh). Then my kiddos asked me mommy what do you wish for hmmmmm. The thought of world peace, an end to hunger, everyone coming to Christ, while all great things to wish for- didn't instantly pop in my mind. Instead amidst throwing away a poopy diaper with a fussy baby tugging at my leg, then pouring Ethan's second cup of milk, while washing Hannah's strawberries, all while running to grab the phone before I miss a call and have to answer a voicemail.....I blurt our a third arm that is what I want! I of course missed the phone call and turned to see them looking at me like I was crazy.....and Ethan says mom that's just weird! A woman can dream :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment